BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Leeke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2011 11:42:00 -0500
Ralph wonders:
> Anybody got an old electrical handbook with wiring diagrams for servant annunciator panels?  I recently got an annunciator (with 6 call locations) and would like to figure out how to wire the thing, even though the maid isn't likely to answer anytime soon.

I don't have a specific reference for you, but the books to look for are
probably in the ICS International Correspondence School's textbooks, or
Audel's series of trades manuals. Both both were publishing during the
time annunciator panels were common.

Take care, work safe and keep in touch.

John
by hammer and hand great works do stand
by pen and thought best words are wrought

John Leeke, American Preservationeer
26 Higgins St.
Portland, ME  04103
207 773-2306