BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Stevenson, Pam" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The fundamentally unclean listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 11:11:17 -0500
Michael -

Thanks for the thoughts.  I know about the no-no, especially seeing as
previous owners of the place have done exactly that, and it looks HORRID!

Your suggestion makes sense, so we can work with that after checking to see
if the current stuff is intact or flaking.

- Pam