BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "where heavy conservationists hang out"
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 21:45:27 EDT
Mah Deah Miss Sullivan,

You all can keep your funny colored Yankee (or Cub) clay.  We prefer ours
heah.

However, Ah must say that the fact that you're dealing with the Glessner
House puts a different slant on things, especially given this (apocryphal?)
story about Mrs. G.  It ain't the same as working for some Yuppie with more
money than brains who wants to plant ivory on his own house after having sunk
a bundle into it.  The trellis plan increases in appeal, but I'm still not
convinced it'll keep the evil weed out of your joints.

I seem to remember the ivory when I visited the Glessner House-- late morning
on July 5, 1980, to be precise--and THINK I remember it from slides in Arch'l
History.

Whaddaya say, Pinheads?

And Ms. Sullivan, are you a consultant or employee?  And can you get me in
special between Aug 7-14, when Mrs. Ralph and the thousands of Little Ralphs
(and the undersigned) come to see my in-laws in your City of Discolored
Bricks?  Ain't networking grand--if they'll let me.

Ralph