BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Derek Trelstad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 2009 20:05:07 -0400
Fritter, er, I mean twitter, away your day. Fret about being Web 1.0 or Web 2.0. I'll focus on Life 1.0 -- as in I've got one, I like what I do, and I want face to face interaction not byte to byte interfacing. I could give a rat's arse about anyone who's dopey (and disrespectful) enough to sit in a seminar and at not have the decency to, at least, feign interest in what they've paid good money to hear and I've taken time to prepare.

Anyone up for starting a monthly Bullamanka newsletter written long-hand, type-set for letterpress, and distributed via post? I'll be the guy standing in front of the "Twitter Screen" projector ...