BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 13:24:08 -0500
From: Larrey Riddle <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: December 22, 1999 10:57 AM
Subject: A Final Word on the Biltmore Patching Failure

As a member of this list, however, I did not feel it was appropriate to
enter the
> fray. In my opinion, there is far too much self-promotion from
manufacturers
> on mailing lists as it is.

Thank youuu Larrey!  Two thumbs up!  My sentiments exactly!

I'll stop biting my tongue long enough to get off Kens lurker list... and to
say in your defense that in my being a manufacturer as well, I have been on
many projects and have seen the other side of the coin where the failed
patch was NOT Jahn, but from a manufacturer(s) who shall remain nameless.
Its good to see you here Larrey... lurk less.

Mark Sherman
JOS Quintek Corporation