BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Candice Brashears <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "where heavy conservationists hang out"
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 22:13:30 EDT
Michael and everyone with info re dating stonewall.  Keep em comin.  A
Generic Thanks to all.  Checking all your suggestions by Monday.
*The stone is definately indigenous - its everywhere! Just dig it up.
Everyone's got one.
*The first church is about 1 mi away and has a burial ground. Private family
plots are quite common here. This family is buried at the cousins place 1 mi.
down apiece.
*Already checked the road thing - 1 gate on the 1000 ft driveway; the other
leads to a field - no sign at least yet of a road.
*There are long stones (3ft or so) throughout - we'll check it further.
*Don't know about feathers and plugs - stones look just stacked; round ones,
mostly flat ones, little ones/big ones/really big ones......
*Finding a date to the internments is what we would like to know.  So far,
would appear mid to late 1700s.  No dates yet, just initials.  Poor folk.

I'll bring the Ouiji board, a crystal and a spyglass.  Won't I look great
sitting on the wall waiting for that date Michael? Maybe a wineglass would be
better.

By the way, the enclosure is located on a 1000 acre farm owned / lived on by
the same family since 1769. Too bad everyone forgot to tell the next gen.
about the site - it would have saved me a lot of trouble.

Candy