BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 23:12:45 EDT
In a message dated 10/16/98 10:11:22 AM, [log in to unmask] wrote:

<<OK, so who leaves out the waterproofing details?>>

Waterproofing????  Oh yeah!   Something them new fangled buildings use!

Okay, it should have not been left out.  And someone should have drawn it in
if it were reasonable to expect it was needed.  Hold on a second!  The subject
was plumbing leaks, not water proofing!  I stand by my original position!
That's either an owner or a plumber installed feature.  (I love that word
"feature"...borrowed it from evil bill.  Discovered a really weird "feature"
of excel today... trying to be helpful it would decide that I really didn't
want to open the document I was trying to open, but input into a cell of the
same name...too wierd.)