BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 20:54:46 EDT
Does anybody else remember an article in National Geographic from our youth
(pronounced ala "My Cousin Vinnie," but considering some of you, perhaps from
your parent's Yout') about an extremely well preserved guy ("Tollund Man")
who had been dug up in a Danish (?) bog  -- including the noose around his
neck.  Gave me the willies for weeks.

Don't remember that NG showed his southern extremities, so I cannot state for
certain whether, like our confrere Chris, he was Double Hung.  Perhaps
someone else remembers.

Maybe we could arrange for Tollund Man, the Austro-Italian Icepop, and the
Frozen Inca Cutie to make a guest appearance in Montclair....  Talk about a
blast from the past!

Cryogenically yours,

Ralph