BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The fundamentally unclean listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 07:43:28 -0600
Wisconsin's got one I saw at the state fair a while back that had sort
of porthole window you could look through to whatch stuff being
digested.  Who thinks up this stuff?!  It may have some benefit in some
context, but at the state fair, it only seems to give credibility to
the PETA folks.

-jc