BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
It's a heck of a world when an all-American boy can't carry a pocketknife! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 10:09:33 -0600
Protometer...I could have the spelling wrong, (Bryan?)...an electronic
gadget with short pointy prongs on one end for sticking in building
material to determine water content...and thus rot potential.  Handy
gadget for painters, architects (Preservation types) carpenters,
maintenance folks and such.

I can't imagine it being very effective as a weopon...it could be real
annoying though.

-jc