BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Spencer Leineweber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Royal Order of Lacunae Pluggers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 19:06:35 -1000
At 08:04 AM 2/9/01 -1000, you wrote:

>JRhodes asked:
><If anyone can steer me to the "NARA document">

Rev Jim:

You can find the Nara document
at  http://www.international.icomos.org/naradoc_eng.htm
This site seems to be down a lot so keep trying...

The "best book" is the conference proceedings from the 1995 Nara Conference

         Larson, K.E.  Editor;  Nara Conference on Authenticity in Relation
to the World Heritage Convention, Nara Japan 1-6 Nov 1995, published by
Tapir Publisher, Trondheim Norway.

This is different than the one on the ICCROM website which I think is the
Norway conference the year before.

Spencer
Closet librarian, Why else would I have all these books?