BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anni Abramowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Fri, 3 Jul 1998 13:29:04 EDT
Wait a minute....I talk to clients, visit sites, give general advice - all for
the honor of being allowed to give a proposal and then the project goes on
hold or goes to someone else .  Either all of us in the construction business
lget together and agree like doctors not to give estimates without getting
paid or we all don't get paid for advice.  I agree, I don't like to get a lot
of free advice without at least making sure that my sources are the prefered
bidders, but remember often archtitects are bidding on the project too and get
stiffed as well.