BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 20:59:06 -0800
Pyrate,  As always I loved your story.  Now the question, what is this
"sculpting mud" of which you speak?  We do some gravestone repair and
sometimes there are some small pieces missing and it would be good if we
could find something to fill in the missing bits.  In the old days some of
the oldtimers just used mortar but that doesn't work very well or look very
good.  Would this stuff stand it in our Vermont winters?  It would be great
if we could get something that the missing words could be carved into.
More info please,  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT