BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2011 18:56:53 -0400
On 3/25/2011 6:09 PM, Martin C. Tangora wrote:
> I think the joke that might have been considered offensive was when someone asked if it was your candle that started the fire.

Martin,

The someone was my brother and he did not ask if it was my candle, but
if it was a candle that caused the fire. My response had more to do with
his comment reminding me of an incident in my past and unfortunate that
I feel familiar with some conversations and not so familiar with others.
I knew how he would take it and I feel saddened and irritated that a
context I did not intend was applied to my comment. I can certainly see
how that happened. I did not mean any offense to anyone.

Ken