BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
david west <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 20:12:41 +1000
Despite the best of intentions, I didn't make it across the big lake to the US of A for the APT "Preserving the Recent Past II" conference in Philly this week (the plummeting value of the Aussie dollar didn't help the equation).

Judging from the quantum of postings this week, a few BP'ers didn't make it there either.  But it would be good to hear some reports from any BP'ers who did get there.  I know, its still Friday over there, and today it's still happening.

Maybe this could be an informal report for those who couldn't get there.
... the good papers
... the great presentations
... or just some gossip that was overheard in the lobby between sessions

Make us jealous.  Make us sorry we didn't try harder to get there.

Cheers

david