BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Krugman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 20:32:56 EST
In a message dated 2/14/99 7:15:07 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

>  Any avid papists
>  out there who can help with this one?

I'm not sure the papists would be much help on this one... but I could post
the question on the art/architectural historians listserv -- they always seem
to know the answers to this kind of question. (Look, if they can come up with
the answer to an inquiry on what kind of flower was painted on the urn under
the table in the lower left corner of one of Tintoretto's early paintings, I
am sure they can come up with some kind of answer for this one!)

Mary K