BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 22:12:00 -0600
We have very fine Bagels!  We have Bruegers Bagels, Einsteins Bagels
and Panera Bread and all them coffee shops  make bagels too.  And we
have Lenders Bagels as well as others in the grocery store.  We don't
have to leave them on the sidewalk to defrost them, we have
microwaves....and lots of warm feelings.

I must go.

-jc