BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
His reply: “No. Have you read The Lazy Teenager by Virtual Reality?”" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2007 09:08:22 -0200
[log in to unmask] wrote:

> Ken-
>
> I've seen her pics and heard her talk. I'd rather spend the evening
> with a DC-3...
>
> Twybil

Mr. Mike,

Ho... hold on here bro... I did not say I covet Ms USA... as a student
of our social media perversions I think it important that I watch these
things on the tube with one eye open and a snore... that said I once had
a friend who confessed that he had a preference to the companionship of
trees to women... and I'd much rather spend the evening in the belly of
a Warthog to be honest.

I will also confess that my interest in Ms USA has a bit to do with the
vacuity known as The Donald of whom there is that off chance to get
stuck doing business with... about as much off chance as I've had in the
past with luminaries such as John Gotti or Michael Eisner. What seemed
most pertinent to me is that a part of the party problem for Ms USA was
that their apartment in the Trump Towers was a bit too small and
overcrowded and therefore there was an added compulsion to go out.
Reminds me of too many inbred mice in the aquarium.

She now has a boyfriend. She did not have a boyfriend previously. That
shld explain a bit.

][<