BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Ants of Unregenerate Luddism"
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 22:21:14 EDT
In a message dated 9/22/99 3:40:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Hey, Ralph!!! You and your 27 people-years of kids are welcome to play
 Nintendo on my toob anytime. Now, where will we put that new 25",
 cable-ready with the multi-function remote, stereo surround sound...

Derek,

Thanks (to the Dominoes, too) for the invite.  We'll assume it's a joke.
Given the limited verticality of my kids, if you put the TV any higher than
24" AFA (maybe 16"), it's probably safe.  However, advise you check with your
insurance carrier to verify that your earthly goods are covered for damage by
undercover vandals masquerading as children playing nicely.

Ralph