BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv which takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 14:44:47 -0400
"Could be stamped zinc, which takes a better edge, on galv. backup?
Gotta get closer. Throw a magnet at it and see if it sticks."

And thank you, too, twybil, for actuallly reading the post INTO WHICH I
PUT MY HEART AND SOUL.   I see.  Two different materials for this type
of feature.  Hadn't thunk it.  The edges are sharp.  But the variation
in material still strikes me as irrelevant to the question of how they
used pressing techniques to make a "complex conic section".

Will throw magnet as soon as jaw heals.