BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Etidorpha Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 13:42:03 EDT
Oh, dear!  I have been lurking.
Please blame Gab for this, he bought sixty envelopes of radish seeds, my
goodness he likes radishes, but do you have any idea how much of the yard I
had to dig up for them, so I never even looked at the e-mail except for just
now.  But speaking of preservation, how do you put up radishes properly?  The
preserved radishes I made last year, even the piglets wouldn't eat them unless
I mixed them with beer mash stuff.

Eti