BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 06:52:28 EDT
All this talk of blasting media reminds me that I would like to have a
blasting machine.  Anybody (other than Mary's gentleman friend with the
grenades) got one laying around the basement that they'd be willing to trade
for some masonite cows?  I guess the remaining masonite cows are a possible
food source for the Central Park Pinhead pignic, and we could use the great
lawn for Chris' Great Lawn Coleslaw, too.

By the way, Chris, we used to watch NY fireworks from Jersey City (with
Statue of Liberality and NYC skyline in background), but since your good
friends at Macy's are using the East River this year, there may not be much
of a view from JC. I guess you need to make a friend--fast--in Long Island
City.  Maybe the lady with the stroller you helped out of the subway?

Ralph