BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 12:38:32 EDT
Deb,

A lovely time was had by all, at least as far as I could tell during the time
between when I came late and left early.   That's the good news.

The bad news is, those of you who couldn't be bothered to show up have been
elected to lifetime terms of office, your credit cards will be dunned double
the amount of dues paid by  the attendees, and you will be held personally
liable for everything in the world, forever.

Too bad you couldn't stay a little longer, huh?  And you coulda seen the
monster tree that almost killed Mary, which woulda put a damper on the pignic.

Ralph