BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 19:58:02 -0700
Donald,  It is my understanding that the Pilgrims came to MA first, they
started the Plymouth colony and they separated from the Anglican church.
The Puritans came later started the Mass Bay Colony and they wanted to
reform the Anglican church not separate from it.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT