BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Rabinowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Rabinowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 14:29:22 -0500
You can go to e-mps.org and register all of your email addresses to be
removed from any mass mailing organizations.  It has to be up-dated every
year, (you can elect to have them notify you when the date is coming up).
Mine ran out for a few days and the volume of garbage increased
exponentially over the last couple of days but since I have re-registered
(you submit all of your email accounts and then respond to the website when
they send you a message) the junk mail has nearly disappeared.

Mark