BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ilene R. Tyler" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B-P Golden Oldies: "Authentic Replicants Converge"
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2006 08:18:57 -0400
Good story, Ken, which I forwarded to my son, Joseph, who studies the
linguistics of communication.  He loves stories about how people use
language to their own purposes, and I'm sure he will have a comment or
two on the father-son thing.  I had to tell him you were also a stone
mason, because he has decided my realm is entirely mortar joints and
barrier free access, two things he remembers from our family dinner
table conversations many years ago.

QUINN EVANS | ARCHITECTS

Ilene R. Tyler, FAIA, FAPT

219 1/2 N. Main Street