BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 13:29:40 -0800
Sounds like the fella that wheeled into the yard one day on a motorcycle
and wanted to paint the house.  I wondered if he was going to bring his
ladder on the motorcycle.  I said, "No thanks," though Lord knows it needs
it bad enough.

Which brings me to my present dilemma.  We ARE having the house painted
this coming summer and I don't know what color to paint it.  OF COURSE!!
Ralph, you've seen our house do you have any suggestions?  I know I don't
want it white or gray, it's been both in my lifetime and I didn't care for
either.  I know what I want it to look like but I don't see the colors on
the charts to make it work.  I wouldn't have any problem if it were someone
else's house but for my own I always have trouble.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT