BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"T. Gale" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 00:38:55 -0500
Thanks for the info.  I would welcome a three year delay.  The best site for the
cellular company is actual north and east of the proposed site and the best site
for the fire company is west and south.  There are also several existing sites
that offer co-location potential but it is being said that this site is the best
solution.  Given three years to think about it, the applicants may decide (as
they did in the case you mention) to find another site.