BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

maybe this could fall apart after the checks clear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 20:36:36 EST
This is from another list. I figured someone from this list might be able to
help.

Steve

We are desperately trying to find windows to fit in the two first
floor openings pictured here: (well, you can only see one because of
the shadow). http://www.wscottsmith.com/images/March2002d.jpg

The openings are about 34"x36"...we can work with sashes smaller than
this

What we are looking for are two pairs of casement sashes (just the
sashes) that will fit inside/behind these wooden bars. If we can't
find casements (i.e., hinges on the side), we'll take just about
anything we can find.

While our house is late 1700s/early 1800s, we see a lot of the windows
that we're looking for on craftsman bungalows, foursquares, etc.
However, the only ones that we've seen are in occupied
dwellings...darn.

Anyone seen any of these lying around? anyone? anyone? Bueller?

Scott Smith
Dicks-Elliott House, ca. 1795-1812
Lynchburg, Virga.