BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 07:51:25 -0800
The question of whether she would take her son is moot as she only has the
one daughter.

My son drives a pickup truck with Confederate flag on the back window.  He
has never been south of NYC and the only reason he does it is to hear
others bitch.  Young fellas are like that. Ruth

At 11:27 PM -0500 11/14/03, [log in to unmask] wrote:

Ruth,

Somehow, I bet Steve wouldn't have been so bored, unless he's even more
jaded than the rest of us, which would make him pretty goldarned jaded.  I
was in the nigh onto being horrified myself when I saw this father take the
picture of his daughter with the Skivvie Cowboy.

As for your local sight, would your ultra liberal teacher take her son to
this place, too, or just her daughter? Or is she not THAT ultra liberal?
Or is it one o' them places for girls to meet girls, in which case, maybe
she is THAT liberal after all.

I gotta admit there are some people with some pretty weird ideas, and they
don't even drive pickups with Confederate flags.

Why can't everybody be reasonable like you and me?

Ralph

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT