BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 09:35:56 -0500
We will.  But it will take some time.  And of course by the time the
last white person has his oftspring, there probably won't be any black
people left either.  We'll all be sort of beige, I suppose.  Then we'll
have to figure out what to do about all them left handed folks.
(Especially the French speaking ones.)

-jc