BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
deb bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Light fuse ... retire quickly.
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 14:13:01 -0400
to steve and all caver pinheads!   (how many are there, anyway???)

meet at the Karst Environmental Education and Protection Headquarters!!
that would be Hilary Hopper's tent, at Great Saltpetre Cave Preserve, main
campground drive, about halfway down on the left...  blue and grey eureka
umbrella dome --
may be labelled with a big sign saying  "KEEP STAFF ONLY!!!! this means
YOUSE!!"

see Hilary or her love-ly daughter Peggy Renwick,  at the information table
at the highschool in Mt. Vernon, or stop anyone selling or wearing a :

KARST FIRST   tee shirt, for further information  (florescent green,
poisonous pink, and myotis grey available   ;) )

hilary and others from KEEP and the BLue Grass grotto are setting up and
administering Speleolympics on tuesday afternoon at the campgrounds.... at
this point I don't know if my work schedule (or lack of one) will allow me
to be there, but that's what I volunteered to do, at a minimum, so hope you
all will stop by if you are there, and say hi to us!

deb (bledsoe)
KEEP archivist/librarian/researcher/assistant to famous caving personalites
;)
also known as the queen of toilet partitions, the trailer lady, and the
caving lady
(definitely not a speleobabe or a cavebitch though!!!  NB: for the
non-caving pinheads, don't ask, I couldn't explain it anyways   ;)  )

FYI:  Hilary Hopper  ph 859-255-8216  Lexington, KY -- she will be in and
out down there from now on, thru convention, so call if you need info...
I just got back from GSP and it's shaping up into one great big chaotic
scene, looks like loads of fun!!!!!    ;)  but don't forget your insect
repellant ....