BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
plz practice conservation of histo presto eye blinks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2008 20:48:42 -0800
BRIAN,  There you are, I thought we had lost you!!!!!!  I don't like the
sound of that area you are in, do be careful we want you back to cook some
more rocks and sea shells.  I still think of that HUMUNGOUS stone barn you
showed us in NY.  I hope they can repair it before it falls in.  The winter
won't be kind to that sort of shaky structure, we are having a fair amount
of snow, rain and ice.  But spring will be here soon.

Are you in the area that is now having summer?  My geography of that part
of the world is shaky at best.

Great to hear from you, Ruth

At 8:40 PM +0200 2/5/08, Brian Robinson (eLearning wrote:
So, I have been in Pretoria, South Africa for four weeks now.

Some quick observations...
--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT