BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"J.A. Drew Diaz" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 11:30:39 -0500
Met History wrote:

> The preservationist formerly known as Heidi writes
> :
> <<  The neighborhood kids here just flushed M-80's down the toilet... no body
> parts lost... though the plumbing was never quite the same again. >>
>
> What, exactly, happens when you flush an M-80 (lit) down the toilet?
>
> Curiously,  Piro Mainiak

They grow up to rampage through Ill & Ind.

My intro into the building trades revolved around my brother doing chin-ups @ the
towel bar in my folks bathroom-
for which I was blamed & tasked with repairing.
Maybe these kids learn to oakum & lead cast iron pipe on their summer vacation.

DD

--
We have enough laws on the book, already, to confound us well into the 21st
Century