BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Listserv that makes holes in Manhattan schist for free! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2007 19:49:47 -0700
> What I want to explore is how one can live a fulfilled life without that
> violent core experience.

I always found that a really creative project or a passionate love affair
brings the fulfilled life feeling to life.   No violence involved there,
just deep involvement and commitment to the moment.   It is the duration
matter that is the issue.   As the famed Baba Ram Das said, "We all know how
to get high.  The question is why do you come down."

cp in passivefist bc