BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 08:12:16 -0500
][<en,
I have been listening to a lecture series on Homer.  Elizabeth Vandiver is the lecturer.  She reads sections of the Iliad in its ancient Greek.  I had never heard that before... Incredible, wonderful.  I just can't believe I missed it until recently.   If you can find someone or a recording, I highly recommend it.  Another great recording is Rudyard Kipling reading If.
I wish you
Would read
The beginning
For me.