BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Candice Brashears <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 19:55:30 EDT
You know....a city or place rarely crosses your path until for some reason,
all of a sudden,  you are personally connected with it. What I mean is, in my
neck of the woods in CT, I knew nothing of Ithaca, NY until my eldest son
decided to attend college there.  Now, "Ithaca" seems to be everywhere...or
almost.
So....Cuyler.....Ken........from Ithaca, eh?  Seems to be a nice place.  Its
historic area in town was done in the early 1970s if I'm not mistaken, and is
showing a bit of its "restoration" age.  Circling around the "commons" is a
bit awkward for a newcomer, but I guess I'll be getting used to it.

I sent Derek off Saturday 8/21 to Ithaca College.

Candy B