BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Tegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Aug 2009 20:20:06 -0700
Folks,
As you all ponder rock wool ( and I do wonder what mineral it is...
And it beats horse hair which I've found out here in the west), what
about "calcimite?". Maybe it goes by another vernacular name
elsewhere. I have found it on interior walls. It's often a nasty
yellowed calmine lotion color or dirty turquoise. It won't take paint
so I suspect it's plaster. ???

Mary

hands-on impresario
Tegel  Design +  Planning