BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "where heavy conservationists hang out"
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 12:37:03 EDT
Dear Miss Sullivan,

Greetings again from the former Captain Keller.  First of all, I say the hell
with the ivy.  Second of all, if the Owner have spent untold fortunes working
on the building in general and specifically on the brick, what the hell do
they want to cover it up for?   Especially with the same stuff that did all
the damage then first time around,  and since there seem to have been
durability problems with the masonry to begin with.

On the other hand, that Chicagoland common brick is a pretty weird color.

I say, go with your kneejerk reaction. I always do.

Ralph