BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that Ruth calls "Pluto's spider-hole."
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 16:09:57 -0200
COD,

LOL. Carbs are fine, not dual, running a single throat Stromberg. Took
me a few weeks to figure out that the low voltage wires on the coil
actually were reversed. Took me longer before that to figure out that
the bright red idiot light that is supposed to mean fatal brake error
was only joking w/ me. So far, knock on wood it runs just fine. Tho I do
not depend on that for long.

As to the assina seat sag Kathy says if I took the sag out I might not
be able to fit in the car.

So yesterday I was out-and-about near our library on my way to a project
walk-about and a fellow pulled me over and asked if I want to buy
another one. Turns out he has an '80 needs a clutch. I stopped by to
look at it. Turns out he is president of the LI Triumph Association.
Lives over near the Home Depot.

I like when the car runs and when it goes to show I won't want it any more.

As w/ full-scale railroad tinkerers I'm more into the historic rolling
stock on this one than into the restoration of the garage that houses it.

][<en