BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Stevenson, Pam" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
It's a heck of a world when an all-American boy can't carry a pocketknife! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 15:49:05 -0500
Living a mere 10 minutes from Hill Cumorah in Palmyra, NY, I can say with
great amusement that I always thought Mr. Smith had found some interesting
mushrooms in the woods.  Perhaps he was looking for pain medication for the
rheumatism.

- Pam