BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brian Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B-P Golden Oldies: "Chapel of the unPowered nailers."
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:27:36 -0400
Hello BPers,

I would like to let everyone know that the online prospectus for the 2006 APT Conference, Atlanta, GA Sept 13-16 is online at
http://www.apti.org/conferences/conference-current.cfm .

We have a great meeting planned and we would love to see "all y'all" down south in September.  We are also actively soliciting for sponsorships and vendors. If you are interested I can forward you the info. Just drop me a note.

Thanks,

Brian

Brian Scott Robinson, MHP
APT Vice President/Atlanta 2006 Conference Chair

Professor
Savannah College of Art and Design
School of Building Arts
Historic Preservation Department
P.O. Box 3146
Savannah, GA 31402

912 525 6940 office (back July 28)
912 262 6250 home (students emergency only)