BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 22:42:34 -0500
On 11/6/03 8:37 PM, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Meanwhile,  Missy Julep and the Undersigned had the pleasure of hoisting a
> jar or two with Hon. Dan Becker at the Nerk Boozefest, and had a lovely (but
> brief) time.  Who'd a thunk bars close in Nerk at 9:30 at night?  Maybe in
> Ocean
> Grave, but Nerk?  Dan was kind enough not to say what his Nerk Manhattan
> tasted like, coming out of a paper cup.  What a gentleperson!

I'm a Southern Gentleman in Training. I'll never quite make it because my
people are not from these parts, but I try to do a passable imitation.

The time was sadly brief due to the vagaries of the common carrier system
failing to deliver me at the properly appointed and scheduled time.

For the record, the Nerk Manhattan tasted almost like I make them at home.
Which is high praise.

Many thanks to the joiseyites for their trouble in coming out on a rather
raw evening. It was a delight.

D.