BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:39:45 -0600
Yes.  I was flashing back to times when there were no dignitaries
around and I could play the craftsman's helper instead of standing back
at a safe distance engaging in learned discourse.  I enjoy both roles,
but like to keep them in balance.  I've cut the holes too, but I make a
terrible mess and usually have to find someone to fix it.  Its better
if I start out as the helper of the guy who knows how to fix the hole
in the first place.

-jc