BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 10:33:35 EST
In a message dated 12/22/99 2:54:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> But I like to feel I am in some way part of the community.

Don,

In time you will see that the BP community is NOT limited to individuals who
have careers in historic preservation. It is a community of awake
individuals, regardless of profession.

Some time back I read this really thick book about the efforts to get NASA
etc. to pay attention to the Face on Mars... what I was struck with was the
interdisiplinary openess of the pursuit. I'm also looking forward to a
preservation project for future human/alien generations and I think we need
geographers, computer programmers and bathroom stall installers.

I like to think that BP is in the pursuit of Bullamanka, and that ALL members
of the community are required to contribute their talents in order for the
community to discover this elusive place.

][<en