BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 15:46:18 EDT
In a message dated 7/23/99 2:25:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> I don't see the technician's ear protection but the engine looks like it
>  might be Honda which are really quiet, at least the four-stroke one are but
>  I kinda doubt this ia a 4cycle.  What's the deal?

Bruce,

Lesson #1, following our initial experiment, is to wear heavy duty ear
protection. This shot is of the first stone. By the time we got to the fourth
stone, which was the last stone, we had formed various opinions.

The deal is you and your forester engineer buddies in sunny Syacuse, the ones
who like to avoid dangerous roof projects, should come to the IPTW in
November. There has to be a closer airport than BWI you can fly into.
Significant others welcome. Camping available last I knew.

][<en