BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ian Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 10:53:20 +1000
G'day! I chose a typically Australian greeting to introduce myself to the
list as the very name of the list makes me feel this is appropriate.
Bullamakanka is a mythical place which sums up the spirit of the outback.
If you don't know where someone lives, but it's way out there among the red
dust and flies, it may well be at Bullamakanka.
To describe who I am and what I do is perhaps appropriate: I've been
writing books on conserving/restoring old Australian houses for some years,
run my own small publishing company and have recently launched a website.
I have some information about the forthcoming Summer School of the
Victorian Society in London which I'd love to share with anyone who may be
interested. If you'd like to know more please get in touch.
Thanks for your time.

--
Ian Evans
The World of Old Houses | http://www.oldhouses.com.au/