BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "It's a bit disgusting, but a great experience...." -- Squirrel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 13:22:41 EDT
So, Dan, what does this mean for your humble Humor Czar and Rescuer of
abandoned Macs at the Summit Mall (where I got my TAM)?  Am I going to be
able to get this OS 10 to run on my junkers that I've saved from a fate worse
than obsolescence?  Or are they going to remain junk Macs that clog up my
basement, AKA East Coast Branch of the Museum of Jurassic Technology?

Ralph