BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Concise Headers Rule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 21:40:11 -0800
This guy sounds a bit like my Dad.  He used the material at hand, no matter
what it was--hey wait, don't throw out those old shoes, I might need a
piece of leather someday and they could come in handy!!!!!!!  That's why we
have a garage full of old tools and parts to this and that.  If I am doing
a repair in the house  and start looking for anything Dad will ask what I'm
looking for and then say that there used to be some around somewhere.  Then
he goes to the garage to look.  I know it's there but there is so much
stuff you can never find anything.  We have gotten the wagon unloaded--it
was full of wood, so now we can get it out and then the hoeing out has GOT
to begin.

Saw Rory Brennan in the grocery store tonight.  Invited him by to see our
new outdoor furnace.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT