BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 03:59:24 -0400

> how will you feel Ken if the nurse taking care of you was directed to
> do so as a punishment for breaking her let say marital agreement

Witold,

Since all the beautiful nurses in Poland did not speak English how would
I know that they did not?
The second day I was in hospital Thomas came into my room very excited
telling me that there was good news. A law had just been passed that
would allow me to sue for malpractice.

I gave my honest and sincere advice to Met History back channel. The
international phone card is a real good idea. Now all I need is a
girlfriend... hmmmm... there is a nice lady in Scotland...

I read recently how they train circus horses to stay in the ring. First
the horse is trained to go around and around in a circle with a leash,
though they call it something else. Then there is a long whip, which the
horses continue to imagine is a leash. The trainer places assistants
around the outside of the ring. The ring is 42' in diameter and 6" high
(obligatory histo presto content if anyone has one of these from Barnum
& Bailey or Clyde Brothers then we can restore it). When the horse steps
out of the ring the assistants begin yelling and screaming and waving
their hands and jumping around (in this case the BP preservationeers
threaten bed pans for the insane, or a year subscription to a phone sex
line). This puts the horse into high-panic mode. When the horse steps
back into the circle the trainer gives them a carrot. After a while the
horse does not step out of the circle for anything. What BOY needs is
dressage training.

As to contract... Confucius placed an emphasis on the importance of
family and the role of the father as the foundation of a civilization of
laws. A social contract is the basic fundamental of a peaceful society
of free individuals. Christopher can forgive his son their contract, but
in future as an adult the world will not forgive BOY if he willfully
breaks a contract. There is an opportunity here for the building of
character... and BOY does have a fine character. Christopher is in a
tough fix.

It is so very good to hear that you are 19 again. I hope that it does
not mean that we will have to keep an extra eye on you!

][<en